It’s been busy here at East Port and we are excited to share our news with you! We will always endeavour to keep you updated on any changes and new initiatives so please see below.
- Firstly, congratulations are in order for two of our staff members.
Andrea, one of our veterinary nurses, welcomed her first child, a little girl Alexis into the world recently. Michaella, one of veterinarians, also welcomed a little girl Zola into her family last week. Both families are happy, healthy and doing well!
- Alice, our dog groomer, will be commencing her maternity leave in the next few weeks. Due to unforseen circumstances, she is has had to finish up earlier than expected. We are currently interviewing for her replacement and will keep you updated. We apologise for any disruptions to our grooming services.
- RSPCA Cupcake Day is on Monday 15th August. Every year one of our nurses Belle, bakes her heart out, making delicious cupcakes in another of our fundraising ventures.
The cupcake flavours this year will be:
- Vanilla with white chocolate butter cream
- Chocolate with chocolate butter cream
- Strawberry white chocolate with white chocolate butter cream
- Chocolate bomb cupcakes with chocolate butter cream
For the first time, we are offering pre-orders for these cupcakes. There are a limited number of pre-orders available so get in quick. Pre-orders are 5 for $10.00 and are unable to be mixed in flavour. The cut off time for these is Thursday 11th August so please give us a call on 6583 5677 if you’d like secure your order.
Make sure you write the date down so you don’t miss out!!! Call in anytime throughout the day – we’ll be here!
- We have been advised that the Bravecto Loyalty Program currently available will be continuing next year. The offer is buy 4 doses of Bravecto and receive one dose for FREE.
- Do you have Facebook? Pop on over to our page and follow us. We love interacting with you and sharing what our day to day life entails among other updates!
- The next Dermatology specialist consulting day will be Tuesday 11th October 2016. If you’d like to make an appointment to see Dr Dani Hoolahan, please give NAREC a call on 02 4957 7106.
Take care until next time!